Saturday, August 25, 2007

spa day


Yesterday I took the day off of work and went to the beauty school with my Mom and her friend Jenny for a spa day. I was hesitant at first because it was at the beauty school, I expected to get my fingernails cut too short and get my face horribly burned or something during my facial but I was totally wrong. We started with pedicures, then facials and manicures. I of course chose the most obnoxious color of nail polish possible. I was very excited to get a really normal looking girl who was very sweet and had possibly the world's longest eyelashes. The pedicure was very good, the feet rubbing superb, and then, the facial. It was quite possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was so relaxed I could have fallen asleep. Later Jenny asked one of the other girls who was the best at facials and she said the girl who I had, and I believe it. The manicure was great too, same color as the toes. So overall it was a superb day, I want to go get a facial everyday for the rest of my life. If you go to the beauty school ask for Danielle, she's amazing, but you have to hurry because she graduates in October ...

No comments: