Wednesday, August 22, 2007

recap


Ok, a brief recap of the last few days:


Went to Spokane to visit Mel, we hung out with her friend Big Mike a couple times, watched a few movies (stranger than fiction, catch and release, and superbad), and ate out a lot. It was a pretty fun weekend. Then on my way back to Bellingham I took a pit stop in Cashmere and hung out with my parents and Katie Owen for a day. I managed to eat at my two favorite restaurants in the world El Camino Real, and The Wok About Grill, delicious.


Yesterday I get a call at 4:30 from miss Gaby, her question? Wanna go to Canada and play laser tag for Zach's birthday? My answer? Psh yeah! Driving up there was hysterical. We were at the truck crossing, then the other car turned another way, so we tried to follow them but drove five miles down I-5 in the wrong direction, then finally took a wrong turn and crossed in Sumas. It took us a couple hours to get to Langley which is not so far away at all. In any case, once we got there it was reallllly fun. It included: Gaby, Joanna, Me, Tar tar, Meerkat, the Birthday Boy, Derby, Steve and little Doug. We played three games almost in a row and we all got so fucking hot it was unbelievable. Derby soaked his shirt through and everyone else was completely soaked as well. After all was said and done (around 10:30) we just wanted something to drink, so we stopped and the other cars took off to leave our crazy car to get lost, AGAIN! I have never laughed so much in the car at being lost. It was great, no one got pissed or frustrated and we all just laughed and laughed. In any event, good trip and happy birthday to mister Zach!

No comments: