Wednesday, August 22, 2007

segway


What was the crazy thing I got to do today at work you ask? No I didn't watch anyone get tazed, and no we didn't have any eating contests, and no they didn't make me cook anything for the whole office, BUT I did get to ride around in the parking lot on a segway. Yes, they are considering getting them for the officers or enforcement guys to toodle around campus in instead of wasting gas in the trucks. I don't know how anyone could take them serious though on one of those things. They sure are fun though, we all were scooting around the parking lot, some took them off road or into the office, it was a fun time.


I looked at least three times cooler than these fools ... mostly because I didn't wear a helmet, yeah, I'm badass. Oh we took a shit ton of pictures too, I just wish I had one of the officers on it, it was a slice of hilarious. I wish I had the one of me on it too. I'll have to cruise the shared files at work looking for them later ...

No comments: