Thursday, August 9, 2007

sleep

This summer has been crazy so far. And by crazy I mean drunken. So Tuesday after a pretty hard night of partay-ing, meaning I drank too much at Uisce's playing trivia and then against my better judgement went to the royal and sang kareoke, oh and I yelled at the DJ that my name was not Dana, it was Diana. All while I ran up to the stage waving my arms. Rachel told me he said, "well excuse the fuck out of me" because apparently I was mad. I don't remember this. In any event, I got home that night at about 3:00 and got asleep at about 4:00 to wake up at 6:30. I got up at like 6:10 because I was paranoid I would fall back asleep if I didn't just go ahead and get ready. So I did and then fell back asleep totally dressed for half an hour. I went to work, hung over and severly tired. On my lunch break I choked down a hot pocket and then fell asleep for 45 minutes. I went back to work where I'm sure I was a huge bitch because frankly I was so tired I couldn't function. I would have just said I was sick, but there were no extra students and I had to work the afternoon in the VC. So when I finally got off of work I got home at 4:10. I then woke up at 9:45, giggled to myself that I slept that long, took my contacts out and then went to bed. I woke up again at 6:45. I slept my life away yesterday and I loved every second of it. I didn't even turn on my computer at home yesterday, something I do the second I get home. I check my email obsessively and I didn't at all. Then today we had nacho bar at work for lunch, so on my lunch break I just went home and napped on the couch. Afterall I had to save up energy for the shit show that will be tonight for Emily's last night in town. Nightlight 80's, here we come!

No comments: