Monday, August 13, 2007

sick


I'm home sick today from work so what better to do than blog. Here is a list of what's been up so far today.

7:05: Woke up so I could call Jason and tell him I'm not coming in. He said, "Sounds good, feel better", he's so heartfelt that J-Kitty.
8:00: Woke up again, put on a disc of Seinfeld to watch in bed. Popped some ibuprofen for the paaaaain in swallowing.
9:45: Woke up because I can so distinctly hear my neighbors having sex through the window.
10:00: Decided to get up for real, mostly because I had to use the bathroom and my Seinfeld episodes were over.

So I have been doing my normal internet checking of the different sites I look at everyday including this one blog that I always look at and found the picture that is above. The blog I read posted about ANOTHER blog that's all about giant things, including food, cook wear, appliances, animal statues, even a huge rubber stamp sculpture. It's actually kinda funny.

Comically Large Things

No comments: