Thursday, August 16, 2007

gossip



I'm human, I enjoy a good trash mag every now and then, and yes I will read tmz.com if I see that someone else has on a computer ... I'm only mildly ashamed. I've found a new and delightful source of celebrity gossip crack though. Introducing .... Perez Hilton. He's the devil, he's mean, and I eat that shit up like dinner. Pretty much my favorite part is that he (and by he I mean him and his minions, there is no way he is on there posting 25 times a day by himself) takes pictures of celebrities and then draws on them, it's a slice of hysterical. I've included both a picture of him, and a picture where he has drawn on it. Yeah, I'll admit it, I love the site, and I check it often. (Pictures are Paris Hilton with Perez Hilton, and then a pretty tame picture they have on there of Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen).

PS, I'm in love with Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen

Perez