Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A New Blog!

Today was good. I had this moment when I was sitting on the bus, and it was breezy but not cold, and there was cologne drifting through the air, and the smell from fresh cut grass from outside. It was that time of day when its just kinda dusky and there is no sun, but its not quite night. I was listening to some stupid country song on my country bumpkin play list that I decided to listen to for no reason at all, and I just felt happy. The bus driver was possibly my favorite one of the bunch because he announces the next stop in the most hilarious out of work radio personality voice and I can't help but laugh while sitting there. The kid next to me had a keyboard which I thought was awesome, because who carries around a keyboard on the bus, and I wanted him to bust out some really random music, like maybe some Lenny Kravitz, or CCR. And I felt happy. Sometimes I have no idea how I have gotten to where I am, and sometimes I just don't care because I'm glad I'm here.

No comments: