Thursday, May 31, 2007

Coming to an end

School is coming dangerously close to over with. Two weeks from today I will be done with finals and on my way to a fun summer. Full of working, drinking, working, reno, drinking and working. Woo hoo! At least it beats doing homework every night and having panic attacks once a week. And now, my personal feelings on tanning:

I do subscribe to the opinion that people generally do look better when a little sun kissed. However, I really only think this is true if it's a summer month. I've never really understood the people who are really really tan in the middle of winter, we all know it's not real. Now personally I think that people can do whatever they want to, sit in the cancer box 20 minutes a day if you want, but does it really matter all that much? I never tan. And I mean that both in the "I never get in a tanning booth" and in the "I never get tan" sort of way. I turn a nice reddish (not always burnt) hue, and then it goes back to pasty Irish white. It's how I roll. I've gotten a couple comments lately about me "looking tan", my supremely white skin has turned its nice reddish hue because of my recent outdoor activities, but I can almost guarantee, that I will never, ever, be tan. I don't think it's possible.

No comments: