Thursday, May 17, 2007

Habits

Well I have a very poor habit. Its called "starting something as a joke, then thinking about it so much and investing too much time into it, that partially becomes reality to me". It's a pretty long habit. It's true though. Here is mostly how it goes down:

1. I say that I like someone as a joke
2. People make fun of me, my intended purpose
3. One person thinks said silly person is a good idea to pursue
4. I actually start to entertain the fact
5. I spend time out of my life picturing dating said person
6. I start to convince myself that I legitimately like this person
7. It obviously never works because they usually don't know I exist, or I only talk to them rarely
8. I eventually laugh at the fact that I started to form feelings
9. I continue to have dirty dreams about them
10. I tell Caitlin about the dirty dreams

Thats pretty much how it always goes down. I will give you one excellent example: Russ.

No comments: