Sunday, December 21, 2008

d'bag


Also I had a voicemail from my Dad today while I was doing Spinster Sunday, it went something like this:

"woodrow (my Dad calls me many variations on the nickname Woody, its way too long of a story or I would just tell you), I was talking to zater today (all Duggans and Duggan friends love the use of nicknames for people) and he told me that when he was driving you home from the bars over Thanksgiving (yes, one of my good friends' Dad was our DD the night after Thanksgiving when we went to the local bar and got plowed, or lit if you are little BP) that you called me a douche bag. Why would you call your Dad a douche bag? Suck it."

FYI I called him a douche bag because he wears his blue tooth headset dealy thing around the house. I've told him that he is being douche baggy, is partaking in douche baggery, and is displaying douche baggish tendencies when he does this. He always just tells me to suck it.

Here is the un-commented-on version of the voicemail, since after reading this blog even I found it confusing:

"woodrow, I was talking to zater today and he told me that when he was driving you home from the bars over Thanksgiving that you called me a douche bag. Why would you call your Dad a douche bag? Suck it."

No comments: