Sunday, December 21, 2008

Date night


Last night I had a great date. We watched two movies, made a bobali pizza, baked cookies, it was awesome. It was with my dearest Rachel. We are each other's boyfriends right now since neither of us have one. It was kinda awesome. Movies included The Shining, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Good combo. I had never seen The Shining before and it freaking blew my mind. It freaked me out ... a lot. That kid, ugh gives me the willies. As I stated right after it ended, "I NEVER want to shine."

Sarah Marshall was hysterical. It was a nice change after watching the Shining. There was a little too much male full frontal in the first ten minutes though. Yowza

Since today is Sunday it was of course Spinster Sunday. Went to Woods for coffee, drank some coffee. Snowed in for sure. I've been riding the bus everywhere. I need to buy a bus pass because I've probably almost paid one off with as much as I've had to ride in the last week or so. I guess I should look into that.

Why do my blogs suck so much lately?

No comments: