Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Work work work

Today we got the schedule for summer quarter. I am working the counter along with Taylor for most of the quater, with a little Rachel, Joelle and Leilonie thrown in on the side, with either Erica or Gaby, whoever is not visitor center. I feel guilty about the visitor center plight. I hated it so much last year, but Erica and Gaby are so freaking funny I want both of them in the office with me ALL THE TIME! I guess not everyone wanted full time, and so thats why the schedule is a little wonky. I'm really excited though for this summer, it should be a lot of fun. Now, here are my countdowns of the moment:

End of Work: 1 hour 45 minutes
Deadliest Catch: 2 hours 45 mintues
History outline or draft to sheepishly present to my professor for help: 2 days
History final paper due: 6 days
Communication group presentation final: 6 days
Storytelling Pizza Party!: 7 days
Soc of correctional facilities final: 9 days
My birthday: 12 days
Reno: 20 days

No comments: