Thursday, June 21, 2007

bust a recap

I'm 21.

Saturday June 16, 11:59pm - Headed to the Depot for some dancing. Dance floor so packed, line at the door, abandon plan, head to the Beav. Enter. Drink my first legal drink (sex on the beach) compliments of my dear sister. Drink second legal drink (gin and tonic) compliments of my dear friend Taylor. Go home after last call, not drunk.

Sunday June 17th, 10:00pm - Headed downtown to the Depot for dancing. Depot is closed. Go to the Royale for dancing. Royale is closed. Go to the Fairhaven for anything, Fairhaven population: 10. Stand in line forever waiting for one bartender to make drinks. Drink the following (from what I can remember): Washington Apple shot, vodka collins, 151 shot, touchdown, some of Katie's drink, grape shooter nasty thing, delicious green drink I don't remember the name of, blowjob. Pretty sure there are others I can't remember. Go home. Drunk. Order pizza. Lay on the couch with Katie and Steve eating pizza drunk.

Overall the birthday was pretty low key. I ate every meal from Friday through Monday out. Lunch and dinner everyday. It was a fun weekend and I'm really glad that Katie came up it was great to see her. Since the legality started I have enjoyed a couple drinks out at dinner, one of which I got kinda buzzed off since it was huge. Then last night I went to my first late night foray at Boundary Bay reggae night. It was a lot of fun, dancing and whatnot. Overall being legal is treating me alright. I still have not been super drunk, and I'm not looking forward to buying my own drinks, and sadly I don't think I'll be getting many purchased for me... lame.

Reno in 4 days.

No comments: