Monday, June 8, 2009

The next episode of cribs ...

... may feature my potential new awesome pad. Let me just tell you some of the awesome amenities of my potential new crib:

1. One bedroom
2. One bathroom
3. One washer
4. One dryer
5. One ability to have a kitty
6. One commute that is longer by five minutes
7. One amount of seventy-five dollars more a month
8. One parking spot
9. One super hot upstairs neighbor
10. One super happy Diana

So, I have become aware of an apartment coming available at the end of July and it features many of the awesome things that I am looking for in an apartment. Mainly it has a washer/dryer and is hardly most expensive than what I'm paying now. Plus then I can get a kitten and start working on the life of being a crazy old cat lady. Sounds pretty promising I think. I already have a cat name picked out if it's a boy cat ... Finlaysin. Pronounced pretty much how it's spelled because I don't know how it's actually spelled. If it's a girl, I'm leaning towards Karen, like Karen O, or maybe Mrs. Butterworth. I like animals with people names and food names ... I'm a bit of a freak. So hopefully my friend who is moving out can get her landlady to let me move in. Time will tell eh?

No comments: