Monday, June 8, 2009

Accountant Blog

Well, soon I will be blogging in a whole new way. A way that I literally never thought I would blog. Well in all honesty I thought that blogging was completely stupid and ridiculous up until, well probably a year after I had this blog. Now however, I will blogging about ... accountancy. Sweet deal eh? I'll be keeping you updated on IRS notices, job searches, QuickBooks classes, cute pictures of the dogs which I'm sure that I'll sneak in on accident on purpose. Should be an interesting little endeavor. After I've really established myself as a blogger about the ever fascinating world of crunching numbers and counting beans, and I've gained a really strong following, maybe I'll share a link here. Perhaps I'll even become a follower of my own blog. How lovely.

1 comment:

KeeleyMarie said...

Will this be on THIS blog or a different one?