Sunday, September 30, 2007

School is back

School has started again. Luckily I was able to get into all classes for my major and they are pretty interesting. I have:
Comm 398: Research methods (not all that interesting, but the professor is funny and it's a requirement for the major)
Comm 327 Interpersonal comm (a fun class, taught by one of my favorite profs in the department, it's going to be very typical of comm classes, making everyone be friends, and being very social)
Comm 318 Professional comm (probably the most useful class I'm taking, it ends with how to interview and whatnot, shit I actually need to know when finding a job)

It's a full 15 credit load and I'm just exciting that I'm finally making headway in the major. I can potentially graduate on time if I can continue to get into classes I need and plan my crap out right. We will see if that happens. Now life starts to get busy, always doing homework, neglecting reading, and checking blackboard 75 times a day. I like being busy and scheduling my life away, but I'm sure Christmas will be a welcome break. Thats really all thats going on lately. I'm also doing our own version of The Biggest Loser with four other girls from work, so I'm adjusting to eating healthier stuff (which I don't mind at all, I actually like healthy food), and going to the gym which I have been neglecting to do for the last .... year? Work is also slowing down, I'm down to only 15 hours a week in the office and 4 doing Lockshop stuff, we will see how that works out. My goals for this quarter are to get good grades in my classes, not stress as much, still have fun, and make more friends (already two new facebook friends! haha). Also pretty soon I should decide what the hell I want to do with my life post Western. I have an idea in the works for next summer, I just hope that it works out.

No comments: