Wednesday, April 23, 2008

GROLAR bear


OK, so it's Alaska week on the Discovery channel (which is in my top five channels for sure, A&E, USA, NBC, BRAVO ... sometimes MTV and TLC ... OK it's more than five, but Discovery is high up there) and on the big opening night of the week they talked about bears. I love bears. I love POLAR bears, mostly because they look really cuddly and nice but they are mean little devils. I love them. They talked about this crazy hybrid of Polar and Grizzly bears which they called Prizzly bears. Clearly this is a lame name for such a freaking awesome bear. I have renamed it the GROLAR bear. Which you much pronounce with a really hard and rolling GROOOOO-lar bear. Way cooler.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12738644/

1 comment:

KJW said...

A Grolar Bear would kick a Prizzly Bear's ass. These bear namers know nothing about cool.