Friday, April 25, 2008

contacts


I forgot the most amazing feeling in the world until yesterday morning at about 6:30. You guessed it, opening and then jamming into your eye, a new pair of contacts. I'm a cheap cheap lady so I wait a long time between opening new packs. I write down the date in my planner so that I won't open a new one too early and theoretically waste money. The last couple days I have not been able to see. It was painful putting them in, and I rushed home in the afternoons so that I could put on my glasses. But then, yesterday, yesterday morning, I bucked up and for the first time in eight long weeks, merely four weeks after I should have, and I opened a new pair of contacts. I can't even feel them! So much so that I fell asleep with them in, don't worry, I could feel them after that. So there you have it. If you ever want to really cheer me up, open me a new pair of contacts, it's quite possibly the best feeling in the world. (But don't open me a pair of MY contacts because thats just a waste ... and you don't know the date that I wrote in my planner!)

No comments: