Monday, April 28, 2008

Dolphins


This is the reason why I know I'm going straight to hell (well one reason among many):


A 30-year-old dolphin at Sea World has died after colliding with another dolphin while performing aerial tricks, the Orlando, Florida, amusement park said Monday.

"This is an unfortunate, random incident," Bides said in a written statement.
"While it is not unusual to have two animals performing aerial behaviors at the same time, we are reviewing the situation to ensure even such a random incident does not occur again."


I laughed when I read this. I'm kind of a horrible person. I just liked how they called it random like three times. Plus the dolphin's name was sharky and the one it ran into was named Tyler. Thats just funny. Sharky beat Tyler. Anyone? Bueller?
To the best of my knowledge this picture does not feature Sharky or Tyler.

No comments: