Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tank Top Party


Well last night was the tank top party. It was a fucking shit show, and really fun. I drank too much I'm pretty sure, but I tend to do that when I'm having a good time. These last couple days have been a ton of fun, I'm so glad that Katie O came up for the shananigans. Shananigans has been the un-official word I think for the last couple days ...

80's night was epic per usual. It was a particularly good one with the home homie up, also Chelsea came out which was great as usual, I got to see Meerkat for the first time in seemingly forever, and I got to see my little Em too! Reunions abound. Somehow I accumulated a 30 dollar tab at the nightlight which kind angered me, but I guess it was both me and Katie.

Then tank top party was on Friday. Me and miss Katie got there fashionably late because we had to look very cute, and it worked, we looked pretty darn cute ... per usual. There was 80's music all around, we did Whitney (there were shananigans during Whitney that I'm sure Evan would yell at me about if he knew, or maybe he does, who knows. Whitney is sacred). Tons of fun dancing and hanging out, saw some people I hadn't seen in a while, enjoyed watching the boys dance as usual, bummed I missed the nog bong though, but I did get to see a wine bong! Thank goodness for Maxy being out of town so that I got to sleep in a real bed, with real privacy, and not have to worry about people walking through the living room while I'm sleeping. I got to see Drew's pictures from last night, and Katie's and they both were very entertaining. Now I just have to wait and see Gaby's, which I know are going to be way worse thanks to Meerkat taking lots of candids, and pictures of the window to Maxy's room when I was in there, that scared the shit out of me. There were some pretty funny ones of me dancing with ... people. I look cute, other people look creepy, at least in the Drew version of the dancing. I know that Gaby has like six pictures of the same events. So overall the tank top party was a success, wore the good ole summer league jersey from Cashmere basketball, can't beat that, and Owen did my makeup so I looked pretty hot, apparently it did its job ... I'm sad that I won't be seeing my boys now until after break though, I'm just going to sit around and mope on Thursdays when I know I should be at the Nightlight getting elbowed in the face while footloose plays in the background. I may just have to come back up early for the New Year's party, that could be fun.

So now I'm just preparing to go home tomorrow. I'm not so jazzed about driving over the pass thats for sure. I have a bunch of packing to do, probably some laundry, and just in general getting my shit together, I should probably clean too so I don't come back to filth ... we'll see.

No comments: