Monday, October 15, 2007

Congrats

Well a big congrats goes out to Mr. Tim and Miss Chelsea who are now officially engaged. Clearly it's been in the works for forever, but now there is a ring and a tentative date and many many smiles! Since I've been hearing things like "when we get married ..." "I think this would be best for our wedding" and the like for probably over a year now it's not like didn't think it was going to happen haha. I had the classic "OH MY GOD!!!!!!" reaction when I go the "I got a new piece of jewelry" text on Saturday. I'm very happy for them. It makes me happy to see my friends so happy! That now makes all the roommates that I have had in college have either gotten married or engaged while I was living with them. Robb this weekend tried to convince me I was like cupid .. sadly i didn't introduce any of them. Maybe I'm just good luck? Maybe the boys look at me and go "holy crap, is that whats left out there, I better snag this awesome girl I have!" In any case I'm very happy for all my friends that are engaged and I only feel slightly left out. I'm starting to diet NOW so that I can fit into bridesmaid's dresses and I'm currently looking for dates to some weddings .... so fellas, clear your calendars.

No comments: