Sunday, June 8, 2008

Journal


I just real journaled for the first time in 5 months! I know this because like a really cool obsessed with record keeping freak I note the date and day of the week of each of my journal entries. Really cool right. It was a little bit ridic to go back and read what I was up to five months ago. There were many things that could have been called 'obvious foreshadowing' that I just didn't know at the time. Now I just want it to be five months from NOW so that I can go back and read THIS entry and think about how silly I was. Oh journals, they are fun.

OK, just for the record, the picture is actually a diary. I don't keep a diary. Diaries are for 13 year old who love people named Max ... apparently. I don't love Max ... well like that. I keep a journal, which is for serious people who are almost college graduates! Max, I still love you, just not in a 'you're a stud' and 'dogs rule' sort of way. I hope we can get through this.

1 comment:

KJW said...

If I were a boy, my name would have been Max. And you wouldn't love me. That hurts.