Thursday, June 12, 2008

facebook ... you screwed me again


So I'm at work right now, facebooking because clearly I don't have any schoolwork to be doing (mini happy dance in honor of me). So this guy comes over to interrupt my stalking of high school classmates and their children. Ge comes over and says that there is a permit waiting for him. I find the paperwork and while I'm filling it out he looks over at the computer screen and goes "uh oh, facebooking at work huh" and of course being the big idiot that I am I go, "well of course, I'm all done with school I don't have any studying to do". We proceed to talk about graduation and whatnot and I fill out his paperwork wrong and have to start over. He looks at me and goes, "uh oh, you're blushing, you just got caught facebooking at work!" Clearly I REALLY start blushing. Did I mention that this is the really cute kinda nerdy personal trainer from the gym that I've had a crush on for oh ... two years!? And he's getting a permit to go take a picture with the President of the University because he's an outstanding scholar. I'm such a smooth operator. We then wish each other congratulations and he goes, well I guess I'll be seeing you Saturday afternoon! Crap.


I won't lie, I also then tried to stalk HIM a little on facebook because I now had his first and last name. Couldn't find him ...

No comments: