Thursday, June 5, 2008

Greylock


Well I leave for camp in less than two weeks and I'm getting excited and nervous. Will east coasties understand me? Will I get confused easily by the fast paced world of the east coast? Will the the low context culture confused the high context west coastie in me? Is the language different? Will I get the accents? Will they get MY accent (that clearly I don't have)? Is the food going to make me sick? Do they even have food? So many questions. I don't have the answers!


I have one more day of classes (which I'm considering skipping because I just don't care that much).

I have three more work days (next week).

One final next Wednesday.

One paper due on Monday.

One bridesmaid dress to shop for.

One package of dirty bachelorette invites to buy.

One day of signing my apartment away to the sub-letter (thank god).

One digital camera to buy!


Did I mention that I have to drive a 14ft Uhaul from Woodinville to Puyallup?!? Dear god, that's exciting. I hope I don't die right before camp ... that would suck.

Um, that's all. My life is one big countdown right now.

No comments: