Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Under Construction


So my office is under construction right now, new siding or something, I don't know I don't really pay attention. HOWEVER, I do pay attention when there are 10,004 hot construction worker guys milling around the office and coming in to get water and popcorn and stuff. I had thought about this, but I'm so busy doing two peoples' jobs that I had not oggled them too much from the windows. THEN one of the executives at work questioned me about my relationship status and demanded that I go have lunch outside with workers or at least make one of them come inside and lift heavy things for me. That's embarrassing. I did however have to walk through all of their crap to get to my car, winks were exchanged. OK not really, I'm not that cool.

1 comment:

KJW said...

You should run by them NAKED. We don't tell people this, but that's how Drew and I met. He was constructing an office building, and I ran by naked.