Sunday, February 15, 2009

Projects!

So since I am now employed and don't have to do homework on the weekend, oh and I don't have a boyfriend taking up all my time, I get to give myself awesome projects to undertake. Today I made chili! Little known fact about me ... I don't eat meat. I know what you're thinking, "how on earth can you eat chili Diana with no meat!?" Simply answered, I didn't put meat in it. Here is what WAS in it:

Carrots
Celery
Bell peppers
Onions
Pinto, black, kidney, and great northern (I believe formerly known as navy beans) beans
Crushed tomatoes
Fire roasted tomatoes with garlic
Jalapenos
Green chilies
Lots of cock sauce (sriacha)
Garlic
Chili, garlic, onion and cumin powders
Love

Um, it was amazing. Also enough food to feed several families I'm pretty sure. I think I'll be eating chili for a year. Probably going to have to freeze some of it.

Another project, watching tons of movies that I've wanted to see or should have seen and haven't. Watched this weekend:

There Will be Blood: B
Cinderella Man: A (effing loved it, Russell Crowe is crazy but I love him)
Schindler's List: Half way through, pretty sure I'm going to sob.

Gearing up for another week of overtime everyday. Making those dollas ...

1 comment:

Adam said...

only a B on there will be blood? clearly you have not heard my impression.....