Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today

Trouble at work, I will give full details after tomorrow, the proverbial shit is hitting the fan tomorrow.

Little man at work update: he got his birthday present today AND LOVED IT! Ran around the office showing everyone and screaming from across the room, MISS DIANA MISS DIANA COME LOOK AT THIS! That kid is so adorable, then he gave me two valentine candles and told me that I got two because I'm very special. Yeah, everyone else only got one! Then he gave me big hugs as thank yous for his present. UGH adorable.

Finished Dexter Season 1, holy ef word.

Might get netflix just so that I can have season two right away since I'm way down on the list for it at the library ... that's sick.

Jazzercized with Devin last night, I don't think I've ever laughed that hard while working out, oh my heavens. He is freaking insane, he would turn to me and make me hi five him about every three minutes, I loved it.

Big mama's in T-24 hours ... synchronize your watches bitches.

ps, I'm blogging while waiting for the bachelor to load online hahaha. I got addicted while on vacation but since I don't have cable I had to wait for it to get online. Diana = crazy.

No comments: