Sunday, October 19, 2008

sunday bloody sunday

Today was pretty much the best Sunday ever. Woke up, a tiny bit hung over (that was not part of the best Sunday ever) at about 10:00. Drug my ass out to the couch and proceeded to lay there for the entire day. I stood up and cleaned, cooked a little, and organized the apartment. It was nice. I'm still wearing my pajamas as a matter of fact. I did put on a sweatshirt though when I got a little cold. I watched two seasons of sex and the city, and a disc of arrested development. It was so pleasant. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow, even though all the big wigs won't be there so it should be a really chill next few days. The anxiety will come back though I'm sure. I still need to find someone to pick me up from the car shop and I need to learn how to ride the bus to work ... maybe thats what I should have done today.

1 comment:

KJW said...

Holla' fo' pajamas!