Thursday, October 2, 2008

post debate

Well I just watch the vice presidential debate. Man I wish Palin would not have been there. If that would have happened I would still like the word maverick. I would like (for effect) to put up some of the text messages that I sent during the debate, mainly to my good pal miss keels, and my Dad. They are as follows:

"every other word out of her mouth is "senator I respect you for that" I think she may want to switch sides..."

"yeah, I am really anti her"

"stop calling yourself a maverick and quit pumping sunshine up mccain's ass"

"I want to punch her in the head. I wish she would just stop calling herself a maverick and telling stupid stories and answer like a politician who could run the country. Quit giving shout outs!"

"I would rather have a political person who answers questions and behaves like an adult with some political background than someone who runs off the fact she is an attractive middle aged woman with a special needs child"

"go dems. they want out of iraq they see there is no such thing as winning. They believe in equal rights not just for people who look just like them"

I don't like McCain or Palin. I do like Obama and Biden. I at least respect them. I will not vote for someone just because they were a POW (no matter how much I respect them for that, and am grateful for their sacrifices, it doesn't make them a good presidential candidate because of it), or because they are a woman.

ok, end rant. Politics get me fired up.

No comments: