Thursday, September 25, 2008

update on life

i bought new shoes yesterday because of the blister situation. they are so fucking bellingham its out of control. and ya know what, no more blisters today. booyah.

bought more sweaters and crap today, it costs a lot of money to look super awesome at your weird job ... just saying

new office tonight, so effing pumped. got a call from my little drewy today he was very slick and asked me if i lived in bellingham them followed it up with a "so i hear that there is a new office on tonight ... can i come over and watch it?" very slick my little drewy very slick. well since i don't have tv, a couch, or cable i told him no, BUT that he could come over and watch it at Rachel's house. so, me drewy and miss rachel are going to have a little partay. mostly just watching the office and eating sweet potato fries.

thats all, i'm already getting tired at around 10:00, maybe earlier.

excited to get my bed this weekend, AND tv, AND entertainment center and various other pieces of furniture. yay for having my belongings back!

No comments: