Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rodeo!

Yesterday I went to the Logger Rodeo. The rodeo is awesome just in the fact that it's a rodeo but here are OTHER reasons why it was SUPER awesome:

1. All the cowboys wear pink shirts (breast cancer awareness fundraiser)
2. Beer garden
3. Making friends with one of the business man cow milkers (bonus awesome point to this one, his name was Maynard)
4. Two EMS runs! - not awesome in the traditional sense, but both guys were OK which was def awesome
5. Text messages where my friends threaten to bury me with a back-ho
6. Proclaiming a performing family at the rodeo the "Osmonds of Rodeo"
7. The queen getting bucked off her horse
8. Cowboys
9. Tight jeans
10. Somehow all the Sedro-Woolley cowboys have southern accents ... I've never understood that
11. Meeting up with dudes from the rodeo at the bar haha, classy
12. That might actually be it

In other news, I think my upstairs neighbors lit off some fireworks inside, my ears are ringing ...

No comments: