Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Motivation

It makes me a fair amount of motivation to do most things. Whether its just plain proving someone wrong, or trying to do my best or pass a class, whatever I have to be fairly motivated. I have however always prided myself on being able to do anything if I just put my nose to the grindstone and do it.

I also lack the skills of making decisions quickly about big events in my life. Case in point, I'm trying to decide if I should work at a summer camp this summer. It sounds like such an amazing place, and experience and a ton of fun, not to mention that one of my great friends (ahem KEELEY) will be there all summer. I am hung up on the money, the distance, the logistics of it all. I want to just relax and take the job! My contract came in the mail today, they offered me the job last week. I'm thinking it through while still trying to do my Bellingham thing on this side of the country. It's hard for me to make these decisions.

So I'm unsure if I have a point here. I guess I just suck at making decisions, but I'm good at keeping with them once I make them? Who knows. Also Heath Ledger died today. That was unexpected, it makes me feel weird.

No comments: