Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sasquatch

Sasquatch was of course awesome. Both the festival and the actual REAL being. Here are a couple quotes that I enjoyed from the weekend:

"You see this," patting belly, "that's all chicken, I'm a chicken boy!" -Little boy in Taco Time after being ask whether he wanted chicken or beef

"I really want to eat this fiber bar, but I don't want to get shit everywhere ... wait." -Me wanting to eat a crumbly fiber bar in the tent

"Why do you have to hold all the blow!?!? Why can't I just hold my half of the blow, you can't do it all at once." -Our lovely neighbors at the camp site

"Sit down and SHUT THE FUCK UP, sit do...SHUT THE FUCK UP" -Most rock and roll moment of my life, crowd interaction lifting both bass drum and lead in the air, and him playing it

"How many of you guys have been camping all weekend?" -Santigold
"WOOOOOOO" -Everyone who had been camping all weekend
"Well we're going to break down for you so you can get busy in your tents." -Santigold
"Umm ... like anyone would have sex with us now, we have not showered in four days." -Diana/Rachel/Bekka

It was a pretty fun night, I'll try to think of more quotes ... because I'm lame like that.

No comments: