Friday, July 13, 2007

Crack Heads

So I was just talking to Miss Emily and I was telling her about my obsession with Intervention on A&E. I then told her about how I think about weird stuff like, how the heck do you just find a drug dealer? Do you need to have an in with someone and then start using their drug dealer? It perplexes me! My biggest drug dealer related question has to be though, what happens when if a crack head moves? Say I was doing crack in Cashmere and then moved up here to Bellingham, how do I get the hookup for a new drug dealer? Wander the streets, call my old dealer and ask for a referral, advertise? It's a mystery to me. Ok well, I'm running off of two hours of sleep and Intervention IS on in the other room, so I should go. But I still do wonder about how those crack heads find their blow. (Is blow coke? Is crack still considered blow? So many questions about the drug culture ....)

No comments: